Thursday, October 11
- “100-minute reading challenge” begins – new prizes and incentives.
- “All for Books” campaign begins – collect donations for your classroom teacher’s library
- All students donating $1 or more will receive a NUT (Non-uniform today) pass.
- NEW – The class donating the most money in donations will earn a whole class “dress down” day, including the teacher?
Friday, October 19
- Teachers and students preview the book fair and make their wish lists.
- “100-minute reading challenge” ends – Turn in the completed reading log to the office.
- “All for Books” campaign ends
Monday, October 22
- Dress up Day – Calling all unicorns, fairies, dragons, wizards, gnomes, woodland creatures, etc.
- Book Fair opens 3:30-7:30 pm
- Ice Cream Social – 5:30-7:30 pm – Free Ice cream and toppings
- Activities for all ages
- Mr. Gromala will be dressed as a Gnome if the 20,000 minute reading challenge is met!
Tuesday, October 23
- NEW – A “Grand Event” – Lunch for grandparents and special guests of 3EC-5th grade students
- Book fair open to students during their lunch period (10:45-12:30)
- Book fair open during Parent Teacher Conferences (3:30-8:00 pm)
Thursday, October 25
- Book fair open during Parent Teacher Conferences (11:30-2:00)
A Note of Thanks….
- Thank you for supporting the Holy Family School Book Fair. Not only does this fundraiser add dozens of new books to the school and classroom libraries, but it helps the Home and School Association (HASA) to continue to fund school-wide activities throughout the school year.