Holy Family School believes it is important to educate the total student with confidence, sincerity, passion, and fervor. To accomplish this, we provide a comprehensive and quality educational program which promotes the spiritual, intellectual, moral, physical, emotional and social growth of each individual student.
Holy Family School’s programs and activities are selected to foster an understanding and appreciation of the Gospel message.
Holy Family School provides teachers who create an environment in which life-long learning is evident. To accomplish this, we are proactive and improve our competence through staff development and collegian exchange of ideas.
Holy Family School provides a distinctive and advantageous environment for quality Catholic education. To maintain this environment, teachers follow diocesan and local Board guidelines concerning certification in the area of religious education and curriculum.
Holy Family School Goals
Holy Family School is committed to develop within each learner:
1. A love for God which is strong and enduring;
2. A life of faith which is receptive, active, responsive and rooted in Christian values;
3. A sense of discipline, respect, cooperation, and trust between one’s self, one’s teachers, one’s friends and one’s parents;
4. A love for learning and a desire to develop one’s abilities and talents in a confident manner;
5. A level of excellence in learning according to one’s capacities to ultimately become a self-directed learner.
6. A sense of commitment to and involvement in community through service and the practice of good citizenship.