Are you interest in excellent Catholic education for your child? Participating in our Shadow Day Program is one of the best ways get a real sense of the Catholic school experience! This program gives students the opportunity to live a day in the life of a Holy Family student.
The program includes:
- Attend classes with a current HFCS student taught by our dedicated faculty.
- Meet current HFCS students and staff.
- Get the overall feeling for the HFCS experience.
- HFS abides by a dress code.
- If you know or are related to a current HFCS student and would like to shadow with him/her, we are more than happy to make that arrangement.
- HFCS will use the information that you provide to match your student with a compatible shadow host as best we can.
- We reserve the right to limit the amount of students shadowing each day, as well as the dates we allow students to visit HFCS.
Please contact Steve Gromala, Principal at (920) 494-1931 for more information or schedule a visit by filling out our online Visit Request Form.
CAMPUS TOURS for interested families can be arranged by calling the school office at (920)494-1931. Tours offer a great way to get an inside look at the campus and facilities, get questions answered and meet faculty, staff and current students. Tours are offered Monday through Friday. Flexible hours can be arranged.