School Closure Updates
March 15, 2020
Dear Holy Family Parents,
Sunday Blessings! As a reminder, students are not to report to school on Monday, March 16, 2020. As noted in the GRACE Update from President Kim Desotell, which was sent yesterday, school will remain closed until at least April 3, 2020. We will continue to keep parents if school will indeed resume on April 6, 2020, or if there will be further closures due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Below a few important announcements:
- Staff will be participating in a Google Hangout virtual meeting on Monday morning to outline expectations during the school closure. Following this meeting, further information will be shared with parents. Your patience is appreciated.
- Please take a minute of your time to complete the Home Technology Survey linked here – CLICK HERE
- Please avoid coming to school on Monday to pick-up classroom resources. More information will be sent to parents on Monday with times parents can pick-up items on Tuesday, March 17th. If you absolutely need something your child has left at school or need prescription medication left at school, please contact Mrs. Pack, Administrative Assistant, on Monday at (920) 494-1931.
- The Comet Crusade planning meeting scheduled for 5:30 PM on Monday, March 16th at the Green Bay Distillery will still take place as planned. Note that the Comet Crusade will be POSTPONED, but no date has been determined at this time. More information will be shared at this meeting. It is important that planning committee members, as well as Site Advisory Council (SAC) representatives attend this meeting.
- The Mother and Son Bowling event scheduled for Sunday, March 29th will be postponed. More details will be shared by HASA as soon as we have them.
- If your 7th or 8th grade student might be available to provide babysitting services for our families because you must work during the closure, please notify Mrs. Pack, Administrative Assistant, on Monday at (920) 494-1931. Holy Family will not be arranging babysitting services for parents, but we would be happy to keep a list of students who are willing to babysit during the school closure.
Thank you for your patience, prayers and understanding during this unprecedented time in American history. I also apologize upfront to you for any inconvenience this closure may be causing your family. Blessings to all!