What is Math Club?
Middle School MATH COUNTS National Math Club Opportunity is for 6th-8th graders. The club meets weekly during lunch to:
- Provide enrichment for middle school math students
- Get more students interested in math
- Tackle non-routine math problems
- Take on leadership roles/possible school-wide projects (Pi Day, Tutoring, etc.)
- Prepare for the Xavier Math Bowl/other competitions
- Encourage social interaction among grade levels
Moderator: Mr. Buntin
Who’s eligible to join? Middle school students who want to be better problem solvers.
How do I join? Attend meetings on Tuesdays – bring your lunch!