Holy Family Catholic School offers a unique, faith-filled, preschool program.
Our program exposes children to pre-academic concepts and focuses on fine motor and social skill development. Children learn early literacy and number skills through hands-on projects and activities in an environment that challenges and nurtures them as individuals. Staff integrates our Catholic Christian faith into the classroom environment and academic content.
We teach through a variety of themes that allow your child to learn and explore through play. “Specials” taught by our dedicated specialists are also included in our 4-year-old preschooler’s day: Art, Spanish, Music, Gym, and Library.
- 3 Half Days (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) – 8:15-11:15 AM
- 3 Full Days (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) – 8:15 AM – 3:20 PM
- 5 Full Days (Monday-Friday) – 8:15 AM-3:20 PM
- Before and After School Care (BASIC) is available
- If attending full days, students may pack a lunch or participate in the lunch program.
- If attending full days, students have rest time and recess built into their schedules.
More information about our program offerings and fees can be found below:
Meet our Team
To learn more about our program teachers, please CLICK HERE.