EXPRESSING OUR FAITH…
- Each new day begins with a small prayer service during morning announcements. Students lead our student body through scripture readings and prayer.
- We practice our Catholic faith weekly by attending Mass every Thursday morning (Grades K-8).
- We prepare our students for their First Reconciliation and First Eucharist.
- We participate in weekly Eucharist during school mass.
- Students in grades 2-8 participate in regular Reconciliation Services.
- All students participate in Eucharistic Adoration at least once per month, although more frequent attendance is encouraged. Adoration takes place on Wednesday’s at St. Agnes Parish.
- Our students are taught how to pray the Rosary and we incorporate praying the Rosary throughout the school year.
- Students in grades 5-8 participate in annual retreats either on site, at the Norbertine Center or Camp Tekawitha.
Students at Holy Family School participate in daily religion instruction. We feel it is critical that our students receive knowledge of their faith and the Bible.
Leading our efforts to ensure our Faith is front and center at Holy Family is Carol Kekula. She can be reached at 494-1931 or firstname.lastname@example.org.