Welcome to St. Agnes Faith Formation and Youth Ministry! We are excited to be helping your child/ren learn more about their Catholic Faith. Our goal is to help youth grow and develop a sense of belonging in our parish community. We’d love to have you join us! Please call 920-494-6450 and ask for Deborah Gretzinger.
If you belong to one of our neighboring parishes, please contact them for additional programming information.
- We prepare students for 1st Reconciliation, 1st Eucharist and Confirmation for both HFS and parish members.
- We provide retreat opportunities in Grades 2 and 11 for sacramental preparation on a parish-wide level, and for Grade 5 on Advent and Grade 8 on leadership at Holy Family School.
- We take the HFS 8th graders on a pilgrimage to St. Francis Xavier Cathedral and the Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help.
- The Blessing Cup: As each class from Grades 3-8 has their turn to lead morning prayer, they also have the Blessing Cup in their classroom for that week. In a small wicker basket, we have a cup, many pebbles and a classroom set of prayer cards. Every day that class says the Prayer for Vocations and adds one pebble to the cup. This came about through the Serra Club at St. Agnes Parish as a way to support the seminarians in our diocese.
- Every year, we have an All-school activity for Advent and one for Lent and Liturgical Year Activity Sheets are provided for all teachers to supplement religious instruction in the classroom.
- We offer opportunities for building community for Grades 6-8 through Friday Night Live events sponsored through Westside Youth Ministry which continue into high school with Connect 4 events and activities.
- Extreme Faith Camp is held at Camp Tekawitha each summer for students in Grades 6-8.
- We work in conjunction with the Green Bay Diocese Office of Youth Ministry to offer opportunities for youth to attend pilgrimages and conferences.
- We prepare students as leaders at Mass and during morning prayer and prayer services. Grades K-5 attend Mass on Tuesday mornings while Grades 6-8 attend Mass on Thursday mornings. All school Masses occur on Holy days. (Contact Carol Kekula at 920-494-1931)
- All students participate in Eucharistic Adoration on the first Friday of every month. Penance services are offered twice a year for students in Grades 2-8.
- Father Patrick Beno trains students in Grades 5-8 to become altar servers.
- Children’s Scripture is also offered every Sunday morning during the 9:30AM Mass.